Disnaoma replied

295 weeks ago

The Megalodon > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A military vessel on the search for an unidentified submersible finds themselves face to face with a giant shark, forced to use only what they have on board to defend themselves from the monstrous beast.
I can't imagine anyone on this production thought they were involved in anything other than a "so bad it's good" unintentional laugh-fest. Madsen must have really needed the paycheck. How this script got green-lit, I have no clue. Whoever the 11-year-old child was that wrote the script should stick to playing Pokemon GO and leave the writing to the grown-ups. I'd love to know the budget on this one… I'd be amazed if it topped $1,000 US. And that's probably $500 bucks to Madsen, and the other $500 on craft services… it certainly wasn't spent on CGI…
Compelling story as the crew is stranded against a true beast. Burkhead is a great character!

a5c7b9f00b
The Punisher full movie hd 1080p download kickass movietamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Against All OddsThe Karate Kid Part II full movie in hindi 720p downloadFull Contact full movie torrentBig Boys Blue malayalam full movie free downloadCyberzone torrentSalmon River Run movie free download hdThomas Rhett Ft. Maren Morris: Craving You full movie in hindi free download mp4the Miss Congeniality 2: Armed Fabulous full movie in hindi free download hdGang Girls 2000 full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.